Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Flashpoint Venture Capital aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. Please contact us to assist you if you have any difficulties.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Flashpoint Venture Capital relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
BVC is the sole owner of any information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
Your use of our Site: We may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider. Usually the information we collect in this way is general information only and does not identify you.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to consider your request for the service;
- to enable us to provide the service to you;
- to inform you about other services that may be of interest to you;
- for account management, administrative, operation and record keeping purposes;
- as required by relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
News and Information
BVC plans to publish news on the site as well as send information via email if you wish to subscribe to the Newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we will present the option to not receive these types of communications.
If you wish to remove your information from our mailing list database so as not to receive future communications from us, you can opt out using our web update form. Should you wish to correct or update any information you have previously provided, please use the same form.
We use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. As an example, we may analyze the total number of users of our site in a given time period, or the general nature of the questions that are emailed to us. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you or/and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us: [email protected]