SummerSaaS 2023 agenda announced — 5 VC panels with over 20 partner-level speakers and 5 pitch tracks with 25 pre-selected SaaS early-stage companies
The 4th annual SummerSaaS online conference, bringing venture capital firms and technology startups from Europe and Israel together, will be held online on June 20, 2023. Get your ticket and join online.
VC CONFERENCE PANELS
Top representatives of PSG, Entrée Capital, Dell Capital, UNIQA Ventures, Elevator Ventures, Dealroom.co, and many others will participate in the following panel discussions:
1. SaaS & Startups – European and Israeli tech in numbers 2023
2. Post-VC: How does slower capital deployment impact early-stage startups?
3. Is Corporate Venture Capital right for your startup?
4. How to boost your performance as a scout?
5. Why Venture Debt is gaining momentum this year?
6. Secondary transactions in the current tech market environment. Should companies support recycling of their cap tables?
Simultaneously with the VC panels we will have a series of pitching sessions. This year’s jury includes such names as: KKR, Beringea, Atomico, MMC Ventures, Venture Friends, 500 Emerging Europe, Credo Ventures, Next Road Ventures, The Israel Crypto, Blockchain and Web 3.0 Companies Forum, Velocity.Partners, OpenOcean, Balderton Capital, Leta Capital, Alpha Wave Global, Redline Capital, Molten Ventures, and many more.
The pitch competition will cover five tracks:
1. Vertical Saas (Construction, real estate, logistics, etc.)
2. Health Tech (Technologies to improve and extend the health and wellness of individuals and groups)
4. Horizontal Saas (Productivity, sales, HR, support)
5. Developer Tools (R&D productivity, product analytics, DevOps)
The competition selects 25 of the most promising startups and provides a rare opportunity to pitch in front of hundreds of leading early-stage investors. Applicants must have funded between $0.3 million and $3 million, or have a monthly recurring income of between $10 thousand and $100 thousand.
Anton Fedorov, Partner at Flashpoint Venture Capital, stated:
“SummerSaas 2022 attracted more than 750 venture capitalists, 140 angel investors, and 1300 entrepreneurs. We launched it during a pandemic 3 years to unite European and Israeli founders with VCs both in the region and globally. We are currently in the pre-selection process and we are already seeing a huge increase in applications compared to last year as a response to private cooling over the last several months. If you are interested in pitching in front of leading VC funds – submit your pitch today. See you soon.”
If you are a startup wishing to pitch at SummerSaaS, please submit the application form by June 10!
The winner of the Grand Finale will get 2 tickets to Saas Stock in Dublin, including flights and accommodation for the event. In addition, the winner will be entitled to a series of mentoring sessions from Flashpoint investment, legal, and marketing teams.